Operations and technicians
Heavy Lift Technician
Imagine a future where you ensure optimal execution of offshore wind farm maintenance by being a high-performing specialised heavy lift technician
Join us in this role where you’ll be a specialised heavy lift technician, completing all aspects of MCE exchanges and working on our assets across all of Europe.
Welcome to Jack-up & Heavy Lifting Solutions
You’ll be part of the Jack-up & Heavy Lifting Solutions team where you, together with your colleagues, will form a competent and specialised workforce and support Offshore Operations by performing major component exchanges across all wind farms in region. As a team, we deliver a safe, flexible, efficient, and cost-optimised, high-quality operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing our passion for working in a strong, multi-skilled team
- leading by example and delivering a strong culture of QHSE behaviours
- reducing LPF downtime to our assets in all of Europe.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in jack-up vessel heavy lifting and main component exchange, with proven strong mechanical competences
- have experience in offshore wind, with being a G4 AT as an advantage
- possess full, in-date GWO certifications, incl. slinger and signaller and Offshore Medical requirements, with HUET being an advantage
- are flexible to work in all of Europe and shift rotations of 14 days on and 14 days off, incl. working nights
- have great knowledge and experience in developing and reviewing task-specific method statements and risk assessments with LOLER competences
- have strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.