Manager, Global Services Sourcing
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for developing best-in-class sourcing and supporting a vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be the people manager of a team of approx. 14 procurement professionals based in Denmark, Poland, and the UK. The team is specialised in indirect and IT procurement across the categories in the Global Services Procurement scope. You’ll be responsible for further developing our operating models and capabilities within Sourcing.
Welcome to Global Services Procurement
You’ll be part of Global Services Procurement management team where you, together with your colleagues, will work on developing a department already excellent in procuring, managing, and delivering the services that makes our organisation run. You'll be leading the Sourcing team who is responsible for the sourcing within the Global Services Procurement categories, such as IT & Digital, Facility Management, Professional Services, Contingent Workforce, HR, and Marketing and communication services. As a team, we’re ambitious and caring colleagues who all play our unique role in delivering on our aspirations for Global Services Procurement in an inclusive and energised environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- people managing of the Global Services Sourcing team members based in Region Europe
- owning the sourcing processes used for the Global Services Procurement scope and optimising the use of procurement tools
- coordinating sourcing manager resources to sourcing activities across categories
- securing efficient and compliant performance of sourcing processes across categories, incl. savings and cost-out initiatives
- developing sourcing capabilities, incl. stakeholder management, EU tenders and non-EU tender capabilities, negotiation, and contract drafting
- approving tender strategies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in people management with the ability to create an energised and inspired workplace
- have strong experience developing and implementing sourcing management structures
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree or equivalent experience in commercial law, business administration, or similar
- have experience working with sourcing and stakeholder management within IT procurement or indirect procurement
- preferably have experience in running EU tenders or knowledge of EU tender law.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll visit our office in Warsaw approx. 3-4 times per year.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.