Operations and technicians
Technical Site Supervisor (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you have a direct influence on the reliability of equipment within a world-class fleet of generating assets
Join us in this role where you’ll be utilising technical expertise to increase reliability of the Borkum Riffgrund 3 and Godewind 3 windfarms. You’ll use your skills to review and analyse corrective requirements and liaise possible solutions with the OEM. You’ll be the point of contact for OEM and site to assist with technical queries.
Welcome to Technical Site Support Generation Central Europe
You’ll be part of Technical Site Support team where you, together with your colleagues, will take part in identifying and solving technical problems experienced by the portfolio of assets under operation at the organisation. Your job will be to provide practical and efficient solutions to these problems using the tools available. As a team, we liaise with the OEM and multiple functions across the business to maintain effective processes and communication across multiple sites and work regions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the first point of contact for technical questions arising in the wind farm regarding the wind turbines
- supporting in planning and carrying out maintenance work and technical projects on the wind turbines
- carrying out error analyses and defining measures to optimise the yield of the turbines in the wind farms
- following up on the services contractually agreed with the OEM for maintenance, troubleshooting, and optimisation of the turbines, while constantly coordinating with the OEM for permanent improvement
- participating in technical forums to exchange knowledge with other technical site supervisors and specialist departments within the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed degree or equivalent education in technical, electrical, engineering, or mechanical background with several years of experience
- can maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- have several years of experience in the offshore wind sector with field experience on SGRE DD WTGs
- are a competent user of Microsoft office and SAP, along with Computerised Maintenance Management Tools
- speak and write both English and German fluently.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.