Finance and controlling
Tax Technology Specialist
Imagine a future where innovation and digitisation drive tax processes and your expertise plays a key role in their digital transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of defining and driving the digital transformation across all tax areas. You’ll contribute to the development and maintenance of better and leaner processes through standardisation and automation.
Welcome to Global Tax
You’ll be part of the Digital Tax Solution team where you, together with your colleagues, will play a part in shaping new and smarter ways of working with data and processes. Furthermore, you’ll help identifying roles and responsibilities between Ørsted Business Services (ØBS) and Global Tax, whilst facilitating the handover of relevant end-to-end processes to ØBS. We offer a role with a great opportunity to lead Tax and IT projects, work agile, and develop new technologies and tax skills, with a focus on implementation. As a team, we care about each other, are curious to gain new knowledge, and foster creativity in asking what and why in everything we do. We promote quality by challenging our previous work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying opportunities to automate and standardise processes
- driving the development and implementation of new end-to-end processes to support the growth of Ørsted and prepare for the new digital tax requirements being raised by Tax authorities around the world
- facilitating the handover of the designed processes to ØBS, in close cooperation with ØBS, ØBS ART, and tax specialists
- understanding, capturing, and analysing the tax requirements to build the optimal SAP tax design, with the right supplement of tax technology solutions
- growing and maintaining good relationships with internal stakeholders and being an ambassador for “Change Management”, mitigating resistance to change.
To succeed in the role, you:
- take an innovative approach to problem solving and can gain and maintain a good overview of end-to-end processes
- have experience with process improvements
- have good project management skills, incl. the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver results within specified timelines
- have a good set of IT skills, with a continuous learning mindset
- have the ability to drive change and adapt quickly in an agile environment
- are a good team player, with effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[applicationDeadline]]. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[vpOfStaffingName]], [[contactPersonTitle]], on (Denmark +45) 22191611, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.