Finance and controlling
(Senior) Associate within Renewable Energy M&A
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team working on some of the renewable energy sector’s largest and most exciting M&A deals
Join us in this role where you’ll collaborate with colleagues on an array of global renewable M&A and project finance projects, where deal size varies from anywhere between 20 million to two billion euros. Here, you’ll work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, incl. financial advisors, lawyers, institutional investors, auditors, and tax advisers, and you’ll gain exposure to the organisation’s senior management.
Welcome to M&A Valuation & Structuring
You’ll be part of the M&A Valuation & Structuring team where you, together with your 11 immediate colleagues, will play a key role in our transactions. On these deals, you’ll join diverse and motivated project teams and be responsible for managing good collaborations with your stakeholders across the organisation. As a team, we’re caring and dynamic, and our growth-oriented ethos will provide you with the ideal platform to grow your career. We collaborate, embrace learning opportunities, share talent, and support development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, maintaining, and operating business cases and financial models for the acquisition, divestment, or project financing of renewable energy projects
- providing support to ensure informed senior management decisions and that financial impacts are understood by all stakeholders across different geographies and cultural backgrounds
- co-operating with multiple stakeholders across functions internally and externally to reach shared goals for the organisation
- ensuring high-quality deliverables in a timely manner.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are comfortable working with financial models, discounted cash flow valuation, project finance, tax, and accounting
- thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced project environment, show responsibility, and can deliver high-quality solutions
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that create results through teamwork and develop positive relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders
- contribute to an ambitious team professionally and an inclusive, collegial atmosphere socially.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.