IT and digital
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of supporting and operating our identity access management (IAM) solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business succeed and stay secure by operating and supporting our IAM solutions. As part of the IAM Product Line, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of the Infrastructure Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of the IAM Product Line. We’re responsible for the IAM product identity and access security best practices, processes, guidelines, and technical platforms. You’ll be engaging with our end-users, business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their need for support and general technical operation of our IAM solutions. As a team, we value curiosity and fun working together, combining office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing application lifecycle management across our IAM solutions (IGA, PAM, Identity repository) incl. integrations to source and target systems
- running the operational services incl. monitoring, patching and back-up assuming technical application responsibility of one or more of the IAM solutions
- delivering 2nd and 3rd level support, problem management, change and release management according to ITIL standards
- coordinating activities with the infrastructure operations teams on network, server, OS and DB issues, ensure timely planning of system maintenance and service windows
- ensuring timely patching and upgrades of the IAM solutions and managing of back-ups supporting IT goals and objectives including measures and projects
- delivering value to the business through identified activities and tasks under the SAFe Agile Framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong knowledge of the technical maintenance of one or more IAM technologies, incl. development and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment
- are experienced in IAM/IT security architecture, infrastructure, and integration patterns
- have a strong understanding of ITIL processes, and excellent communication skills
- work in a structured way and dedicated to deliver top quality support to our end users
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication and Group Policy Objects
- have experience in working with one or more IGA solutions (e.g., SailPoint) and/or Privileged Access Management products (e.g., PAM360) or similar.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.