Engineering and construction
Lead HV Asset Integrity Specialist
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential taking up some of the technical challenges related to the integrity of the Offshore Wind Transmission Systems
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the integrity of the HV assets within the offshore and onshore substations for the operation sites. You’ll play a key role in determining and optimising the maintenance needed for new transmission systems and optimising the scope based on Reliability Centered Maintenance principles.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management, Transmission Systems
You’ll be part of HV team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the integrity cases affecting the assets and recommend the optimal solutions to ensure that the asset can be operated safely with the optimal business case throughout their lifecycle. To solve the integrity cases, we work closely together with the large number of stakeholders, joint ventures, sites, hubs in the regions, warranty, procurement, and original equipment manufacturer.
As a team, we encourage our specialist to drive the projects independently, but also in collaboration across teams to maximise value creation and better utilise the skills and competencies. We are a team with 10 nationalities and various cultural background.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving changes in maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the asset as well as technical integrity issues and projects related to the HV AC and HV DC asset e.g., transformers, relays, reactors
- providing technical O&M specialist knowledge to our many EPC projects under development, incl. defining the O&M requirements
- leading technical dialogue within the team and handling the complex technical projects for support site, OMA, Asset Management, TAM program, Warranty Support
- identifying improvement opportunities e.g. for digital inspection processes across our transmission assets
- defining the technical scope of works for service agreements with external suppliers and joining the commercial team during technical clarification for the service agreements
- participating in warranty cases or major failure events as a technical expert W
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an engineering degree within offshore wind, electrical engineering in high voltage, or similar
- have experience from the offshore wind industry within AC and DC asset, preferably from working on site or in a back-office operation or maintenance function
- have experience from conducting Reliability Centered Maintenance analysis and applying the results, as well as knowledge within the compliance requirements
- have good communication skills and an analytical approach to your work
- are willing to engage and technically lead the team but can also work independently.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.