Supply Chain Graduate
Step into a career where you build and develop our supply chain and manage procurement activities starting from supplier screening till contract closeout
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
This role gives you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career in supply chain development and management as well as other procurement activities. You’ll rotate through our Procurement departments and explore working from different locations, which supports a prosperous career in a variety of procurement disciplines, such as sourcing, category, contract, and project management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- development and management of supply chain in APAC for offshore wind
- building business and market understanding
- participating in and conducting tenders to ensuring best value for the business
- handling contract management with suppliers
- supplier pre-qualification and evaluation process.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a master’s degree or equivalent in law, business law, supply chain management, international business, engineering, or similar before 1 September 2024
- have strong analytical skills, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks
- have a high level of personal drive and an eagerness to learn
- have the ability to engage with many different stakeholders and plan solid processes
- have an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to unleash your potential.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than [[applicationDeadline]].
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.