Strategy and business development
Business Graduate within commercial
Step into a career where you deliver high-profile transactions and investment decisions across different renewable technologies and regions.
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll join our Commercial department where you, together with your colleagues, will support the business with raising tax equity, advancing the organic pipeline of projects, and leading M&A transactions. We work in a collaborative environment with different departments, which gives you the opportunity to learn about different areas of the business while developing your skillset. Your first and second rotation will be in our Commercial Structuring and Energy Storage Commercial groups, where you’ll play an integral part in advancing project business cases.
You’ll play an important role in:
- financial modeling for and analytical support to Development, Engineering & Construction and Origination so they can improve decision-making when working on development projects and M&A projects of all stages
- working with different departments to gather and vet assumptions for project financial models
- reviewing and structuring revenue contracts with the Origination team
- compiling investment approval materials for key project and organizational decisions
- supporting Strategy in assessing commercial viability of longer-term strategic initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, economics, engineering or energy related majors from before September, 1 2024
- have superior analytical skills and attention to detail
- are curios and have an interest in learning about all aspects of the renewable energy industry, such as finance, energy markets, project development, and technologies
- have the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with different teams and functions across the organization.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.