IT and digital
Imagine a future where you ensure the security, operations, maintenance, and lifecycle management of our network infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll design and implement network patch management plans with proper and thorough testing. Together with your colleagues and with aligned execution and planning, you’ll provide the business with a secure and stable platform to operate on which supports our important business assets, wind farms, and power plants.
Welcome to the Production IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of Operations & Maintenance (OM One) Team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensuring the stability and security of the network infrastructure and platform. Within the SAFe framework, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across departments, vendors, product owners, and other business stakeholders. The network department currently consists of 65 colleagues of various disciplines, incl. patch management, network security, infrastructure support, clouds, automation, site enablement, and solar winds. As a team, we work in an environment which values collaboration and teamwork, which are essential elements in our culture of learning and personal development. Happiness, fun, joy, and care are a big part of our culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing a yearly patch calendar that is aligned with SCADA operations
- designing and executing test cases, whether pre-release or post-release, for each patch cycle
- evaluating and implementing vendor recommendations in a timely manner
- monitoring the network behaviours of the wind park infrastructures to ensure critical applications are feasible
- providing regular reports of progress and patch levels to stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have specialist experience in managing network firewalls with general network administration experience
- have wireless LAN technologies and general network administration experience
- are well-acquainted with routing and switching technologies
- have experience and knowledge of SD-WAN and SDA
- have a working knowledge of automation in relation to network administration, operations, and maintenance
- hold a bachelor’s degree in IT with a major in networking, though this is a plus and not a must.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.