IT and digital
Endpoint and Software Management - IT Early Careers
Imagine a future where you work with a team to create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Kickstart your career through our IT Early Careers development opportunity. We offer you a position where we’ll have an increased focus on developing your talent within a specialised IT area the first two years. You’ll learn from experts within the field, work with colleagues across the world, and experience a steep learning curve designed to unleash your potential.
Welcome to the IT Early Careers
The IT Early Careers programme is an early-career opportunity for you if you’re graduating with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the summer of 2023. In this role you’ll support our vision in enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of one of the most sustainable energy companies in the world, establishing an exceptional digital workplace experience for all employees. You’ll be involved with the Digital Workplace IT Product Line, comprising nine product teams supporting various endpoint, office, and collaborative solution technologies which collaborate to ensure that key deliveries and decisions are met and executed in a timely manner. As a team, we cooperate daily in a diverse, ambitious, and driven global setup of over 50 colleagues with various IT stakeholders to resolve issues related to all endpoint devices used in our organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- translating business needs with regards to IT capabilities
- learning new tasks and implementing them in your day-to-day work
- operating in an Agile delivery model following the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- supporting high availability of Endpoint tools to handling software packages and deployment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer software engineering, computer science, or a related field prior to October 2023, with excellent results
- are interested in technology and digitalisation
- can handle several tasks at once and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders
- possess strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and are a fast learner.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.