Engineering and construction
Senior SAP specialist within SCM and Material Management
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for Bioenergy’s SAP SCM processes and Master Data to support our digital journey
Join us in this role where you’ll be the key driver for continuing our journey towards world-class operations and maintenance in our Bioenergy organisation. Over the past three years, the team has developed several mobile applications that ease the process of our workforce in the way they run our power plants. These apps range from assessing risks, executing work orders, as well as simplifying supply chain processes across several locations.
Welcome to Bioenergy
You’ll be part of our Digital Processes and Processes department where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that our digital transformation is built on a solid base of data and SAP processes. Our team is a key enabler and partner for our Business in guiding and training them to handle and enter data correctly, have responsibility for key data that is governed by us, and set the standards for best practice processes. As a team, we value collaboration, both on site and virtually, and a open learning culture. We respect our individual knowledge preferences and continuously learn from one another.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for SCM processes and SCM master data towards BIO’s power plants
- supporting business with documentation of important materials
- creation and changes of Master data Objects in EAM Module e.g., Functional Locations, Equipment, BOM's, Maintenance Plans.
- supporting of purchasing and warehouse departments in the power plants
- being a part of shaping our journey with upgrading to SAP S4Hana and joining our SAP support team, anchored in the business, which supports colleagues in the power plants.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are fluent in Danish to interact with our mostly Danish-speaking colleagues in the power plants, but are also capable of speaking English in context in collaboration with our other colleagues working in an agile context
- have knowledge and experience in SAP SCM module at super user level
- are eager to understand business processes and identify real end user needs, while understanding the importance for change management to anchor solutions successfully
- are willing to join colleagues that work in a highly professional manner and care about delivering value while having fun in the process
- preferably have experience within Operations and Maintenance processes.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Muehlich, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99552507, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel within Denmark to deliver support at our power plant locations every 1-2 weeks.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.