IT and digital
IT Product Owner for Enterprise IT Infrastructure
Imagine a future where you’ll design and set IT Platform standards and direction in the Enterprise to enable value delivery with a robust, secure, and agile solution
Join us in this role where you’ll be IT Product Owner in one of our interesting delivery organisations where we develop digital products to our business. You’ll own and manage the priority of deliveries based on the strategic roadmap for the delivery organisation.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Platform Engineering in Enterprise IT IPL where you, together with your colleagues, will define the future needs of our company and prioritise accordingly. Our team supplies IT infrastructure products to our business units in the organisation. The team consists of server specialists, database specialists, network specialists, and firewall specialists. You’ll also be responsible to define and execute on strategic IT targets and roadmaps, improving efficiency and quality of deliveries towards our stakeholders while also progressing the IT engineering target of Cloud adoption. As a team, we focus on embracing learning opportunities and care for each other’s development. We trust and respect each other which enables us to work efficiently and develop valuable solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- co-shaping product vision and underlying product catalogue
- defining roadmap required to achieve intended objectives in alignment with product teams and delivery organisations
- maintaining feature backlog based on input from leadership and key stakeholders
- supporting setting up relevant product teams
- proactively addressing identified risks and impediments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to develop an ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to relevant stakeholders
- present information in a concise and comprehensive manner to both business and technical stakeholders
- have an agile mindset, leading and navigating in complex, matrix organisation with relevant experiences as a Product Owner
- are focused on continuous learning and have relevant domain knowledge in leading an infrastructure delivery team.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.