Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re a key player on our Finance team, helping build one of the world’s largest renewable energy platforms
Join us in this role where you’ll provide analytical support to financial modelling across all of our US Onshore solar, wind, and battery portfolio.
Welcome to Americas Finance
You’ll be part of the Valuation team where you, together with your colleagues, will play an active part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration. As a team, we work collaboratively to build a best-in-class renewable energy portfolio while embracing opportunities to learn, grow, and share knowledge
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining financial models to evaluate the organization’s internal project portfolio
- working on commercial transaction, incl. acquisitions, divestments, and tax equity financing
- providing senior management with materials and analysis to make key investment decisions
- collaborating across many internal teams, incl. Development, Commercial, Engineering, Origination, and Accounting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent financial modeling skills in Excel with knowledge of VBA seen as a plus
- are intellectually curious, with an analytical and detail-oriented approach
- preferably, have knowledge of the renewable energy industry, power markets, tax equity, and investing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 31, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.