Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team working on some of the renewable energy sector’s largest and most exciting M&A deals
Join us in this role where you’ll collaborate with colleagues on an array of global renewable M&A and project finance projects, where deal size varies from anywhere between EUR 20 million to EUR 2 billion. Here, you’ll work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, incl. financial advisors, lawyers, institutional investors, auditors, and tax advisers, and you’ll gain exposure to the organisation’s senior management.
Welcome to M&A Valuation & Structuring
You’ll be part of the M&A Valuation & Structuring team where you, together with your 11 immediate colleagues, will play a key role in our transactions. On these deals, you’ll join diverse and motivated project teams and manage good collaborations with your stakeholders across the organisation. As a team, we’re caring and dynamic, and our growth-oriented ethos will provide you with the ideal platform to grow your career. We don’t expect you to work from the office five days a week, and you’ll have the opportunity to agree on a flexible working pattern with your line manager.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, maintaining, and operating business cases and financial models for the acquisition, divestment, or project financing of renewable energy projects
- providing support to ensure informed senior management decisions and that financial impacts are understood by all stakeholders across different geographies and cultural backgrounds
- cooperating with multiple stakeholders across functions internally and externally to reach shared goals for the organisation
- ensuring high-quality deliverables in a timely manner.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are comfortable working with financial models, discounted cash flow valuation, project finance, tax, and accounting
- thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced project environment, show responsibility, and can deliver high-quality solutions
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that create results through teamwork and develop positive relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders
- contribute to an ambitious team professionally and an inclusive, collegial atmosphere socially.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 April 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as your team is based in both our London and Gentofte offices. You’ll also do some international travel approx. once a quarter.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.