Finance and controlling
Senior Funding Specialist
Imagine a future where you work with financial solutions that contribute to towards a greener future
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team of eight employees that handles our external funding needs and the internal distribution of capital towards our subsidiaries and projects across our global footprint on a daily basis. We aspire to constantly develop solutions that support our business in the best way. The Funding team consists of specialists with a broad range of experience, strong capabilities, and knowledge within the field of financing activities
Welcome to Treasury & Capital Planning
You’ll be part of the Funding & Capital Structure team where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the daily execution of financing activities and work to improve our processes within fields such as external and internal financing, trade finance, and providing solutions for net working capital. The role will also focus on management and the development of Ørsted’s trade finance setup, and you’ll be in dialogue with our relationship banks on a wide range of topics, as well as supporting internal stakeholders. As a team, we’re characterised by an informal work culture, where we value daily professional collaboration and support across a department which facilitates personal and professional development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing our current bank guarantee setup
- developing a new and global trade finance setup fit for the future
- optimising our internal bank setup
- supporting the business with relevant funding and structuring solutions
- being an important collaboration partner for other departments within the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master's degree in finance, economics, or similar
- have experience from a similar role relevant for trade finance
- have a solid foundation of knowledge within the finance field
- are open-minded and curious about finding the right solutions, and enjoy working in an environment with many stakeholders
- continually contribute to a fun and engaging team culture
- thrive in a dynamic and informal work environment and can handle tight deadlines in hectic periods.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Stefan Falck, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99555693 on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12:00-12:30 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.