Operations and technicians
Asset Project Coordinator
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of supporting Operational Technology & Security intaking new offshore sites.
Join us in this role where you’ll be the focal point between new wind farm development and construction projects and internal stakeholders in coordinating the digital baseline products and services for efficient and cybersecure OT & Security operations.
Welcome to Operational Technology & Security Product Line
You’ll be part of Operations Security & Compliance team where you, together with your colleagues, will coordinate, monitor, and continuously improve digital baseline of products and services required for efficient and cybersecure operations. Together and across product teams you’ll define, budget, communicate, coordinate, and monitor the delivery and integration of products required for the operational phase. As a team, we have a culture of learning and improvement, work as a team and help our teammates, and have a flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating, analysing, and identifying the products and services required for operating OT & Security in new markets and to future requirements
- driving estimation and communicating scope to secure budgets from new asset projects to enable future delivery of services in operational phase
- coordinating deliverables internally in OT & Security department related to new projects
- being the point of contact for projects for the OT & Security department
- project management activities related to new asset projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- take responsibility for Asset Project intake
- communicate proactively across technical and business teams
- explain complex technical topics to business stakeholders in a clear, concise manner
- adapt and respond to change
- demonstrate solid planning and organising skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joergen Moeller Nielsen, Head of OT and Security, on (Denmark +45) 99559798 on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10:00-15:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.