Head of QHSE Design Risk & Supply Chain Management
Imagine a future where you deliver high-value QHSE support and services to the global business to build a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the QHSE Design risk, Fabrication and Supplier QHSE teams to support all areas of our organisation, incl. our global portfolio of projects and assets. This team provides support across the lifecycle of projects and assets in Development, Execution and Operations phases, and across all renewable technologies primarily covering offshore and onshore wind, solar, bio, and P2X.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of QHSE Design Risk and Supply Chain Management where you, together with your colleagues, will provide the organisation with high business value by protecting people and the environment and by driving high quality in deliveries through a caring culture, process excellence, and consistent best-in-class QHSE performance. This role will report directly to the SVP QHSE. As a team, we have strong collaboration and support each other between the different departments in QHSE to collectively ensure that QHSE risks and opportunities are managed and implemented.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting QHSE requirements and driving high QHSE performance within our supply chain.
- setting and implementing the QHSE strategy for the QHSE design risk, fabrication and supplier QHSE departments, ensuring it’s aligned with the Global QHSE strategic business plan
- leading the development and implementation of QHSE design, fabrication, and supplier QHSE management processes, incl. global standards and regional or local requirements
- working closely with stakeholders to ensure that high quality QHSE support is provided to the business in all regions and delivering high quality QHSE support to the business through strong collaboration with other areas of QHSE
- providing line management and support to leaders in the department, ensuring adequate budgeting, resources, and competency in the teams
- leading strategic projects and initiatives of benefit to the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- have experience working in energy, infrastructure, or the utility industry
- have significant experience working in QHSE design, construction, and supplier QHSE management
- have significant experience in team leadership, whilst having strong project management, organisational, and problem-solving skills
- have completed a degree in quality, health, safety, environment, or equivalent
- have an inquisitive attitude and international experience, having worked in different countries and for international companies.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Lisbeth Norup Froemling, Senior Vice President, on (Denmark +45) 99559128, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to travel to the regions to meet internal stakeholders and suppliers.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.