Strategy and business development
(Senior) Business Analyst
Imagine a future where you support our B2B Nordics business with data and enabling a well-driven, customer-focused business
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our Data & Analytics team, supporting our B2B Nordics Business with data. B2B Nordics serves B2B customers in Denmark and Sweden with power, gas, green certificates, and associated services.
Welcome to B2B Nordics
You’ll be part of Data & Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will support the B2B Nordics Business in order to drive an efficient business and secure the continuous development of our customer offerings. Data & Analytics is a newly established team, for which we are looking for two new data-loving people, possibly a recent graduate and someone with more experience. The team is part of Products, Systems, and Data Analytics. Data & Analytics is the backbone of what we do and the decisions we make. As a team, we work closely together and share tasks, knowledge, and resources. Across B2B Nordics, we are very dependent on each other to succeed; hence cooperation is key.
You’ll play an important role in:
- structuring, maintaining, and operating the data and tools used in B2B Nordics to secure performance and management decision making
- building and implementing data structures that allow for reporting across the entire value chain
- delivering high-quality and value-adding data to support our B2B Nordics customers, teams, and business partners
- enabling our colleagues to understand and benefit from data
- optimising our business work processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree within a quantitative-focused area
- are a team player with strong technical skills
- understand that strong data quality is the foundation of all subsequent benefits from using data
- have experience working with one or more of the following: Oracle, SQL, Python (Pandas), Power Bi, Alteryx, Tableau, or similar.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Hornshoej Jensen, Senior Portfolio Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557478, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.