Engineering and construction
Offshore Operations support
Imagine a future where you’re at the forefront of executing our global green ambitions on multinational wind farm projects
Join us in this role where you’ll initially be part of the German Wind Projects (GWP) that consist of our offshore wind farms, BORKUM 3 & GODEWIND 3, that are in their early stages. You’ll take part in the development of the project manual incl. the contracts and the procedures which will later create the basis for the execution.
Welcome to Construction
You’ll be part of our Offshore Logistics & Operations team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure safe and efficient offshore operations during the construction of our wind farms. You’ll be an integral part of the team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way. We support one another both on project and line level. A thorough onboarding will be planned, and all are willing to support at any time of the day.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing and adhering to suitable work authorisation, custody, and internal handover systems and procedures
- coordinating offshore activities with our Marine and Helicopter Coordination Centre
- ensuring the implementation of the offshore management system, incl. input for budgets, forecasts, and tender documentation
- contributing to the overall project plan according to statutory, corporate, and project policies, as well as the safety plan, coordination, and execution of the offshore site logistics activities
- ensuring adherence to project procedures, processes, and IT tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to speak Polish, German, and English at an understandable level
- hold a relevant degree or have relevant experience
- possess strong intercultural collaboration skills and thrive working in an international environment
- are a team player who strives to find solutions in collaboration with your team
- are ambitious and ready to stay on a journey with us to further projects in Poland and the UK.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eske Bach Boaventura, , on (+45) 61367238 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as your work will often follow a shift pattern of 14 days on, 14 days off.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.