Strategy and business development
Senior Business Developer (part-time or full-time)
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and develop innovative renewable energy solutions for and with corporate customers
Join us in this role where you’ll work on exciting customer decarbonisation solutions and build our strategic partnership portfolio. This role is a fixed-term position for 12 months and can be both part-time and full-time.
Welcome to Europe Strategy, Partners, and Bid Support
You’ll be part of the Renewable Solutions team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop decarbonisation solutions for customers from our growing corporate partnership portfolio. Our team consists of concept designers and customer process managers for integrated decarbonisation solutions utilising our full technology spectrum. As a team, we create insights and creativity generated by experience, interests, and passion, in a team of diverse backgrounds and characters.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding the complex nature of the business environment of our corporate customers
- identifying and evaluating business development opportunities in collaboration with corporates
- leading the design and evaluation process of a specific customer solution
- working with internal and external expert teams on market and project development to bring the solution to life
- successfully managing the customer interface throughout a project lifecycle, incl. the execution of relevant project agreements and contracts working with our specialist transaction teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working in, or with, companies from energy-intensive industries
- have experience working with, or leading, large-scale customer projects
- are able to manage various types of internal and external stakeholders effectively.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christoph Wan-Hoerbelt, Head of Renewable Solutions, on (Germany +49) 1726707629 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 12 months.