IT and digital
Security Automation Analyst
Imagine a future where protecting critical infrastructure while making the world greener is not something we talk about, but something we do every day
Join us in this role where you’ll protect the assets of our Group from unauthorised access by transforming our security department through automation.
Welcome to PL CC Architecture & Security
You’ll be part of the Detection & Vulnerability Assessment team where you, together with your colleagues, will apply technical knowledge to the environment across the Group. The skillsets include security tests, hunting, detection creation, vulnerability analysis, security monitoring, and automation to keep us at the forefront of countering contemporary and future threats to our business and the societies we operate in. As a team, we’re a passionate global group of security experts in the Cyber Defence Centre. We work in SAFe framework to make sure we’re all secure.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing SOAR playbooks as well as custom automations and integrations
- working in partnership with other Cyber Defence Centre departments to identify and design automation opportunities
- solving issues negatively impacting SOAR workflows
- training security analysts in automation
- providing support for assessment of data and technology stack effectiveness and fit-for-automation needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with security data and tools such as SIEM and EDR
- have technical knowledge of enterprise environments as well as Linux, MacOS, and Windows
- have the ability to automate and analyse advanced tasks
- preferably have a background working with SOAR in a global company
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.