Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Senior or Lead Public Affairs Advisor (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and shape Germany’s energy transition at one of the world’s largest renewable energy companies
Join us in this role where you’ll advise politicians and other policy makers on how to accelerate the green transition in Germany.
Welcome to Regulatory and public affairs
You’ll be part of Regulatory and public affairs Germany where you, together with your colleagues, will work in our team in Berlin to advocate for policy frameworks that help accelerate the expansion of renewables and to deploy our projects. You’ll be responsible for setting and shaping the company’s legislative and policy agenda in the area of public affairs. As part of this team, you’ll be part of a collaborative culture characterised by trust, curiosity, and openness.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in relevant legislative processes and public debates
- developing and implementing strategies for political communication
- establishing and maintaining contacts with relevant political stakeholders in the Government, Parliament, Ministries, and political parties
- establishing and maintaining contacts with relevant business associations, the scientific community, and NGOs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working with public affairs in Germany, and preferably within the energy sector
- have a strong understanding of energy and climate policy as well as knowledge about legislative processes
- are a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills in both German and English
- enjoy working independently and lead strategies in a place where your work is amplified through collaboration with colleagues.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us in English no later than 08 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Alice Roettger, , on (Germany +49) 1735485913 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application in English via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.