Finance and controlling
Manager for Global Project Accounting & Operations
Imagine a future where you lead a team of expert project accountants who will be involved in all our offshore green energy projects across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the stage development project until delivering first power to the market. Your first task will be to understand the purpose, recruit the team, and ensure that the team is trained and well connected with the key stakeholders. We want to run an efficient organization staffed with happy employees who deliver great quality to the business.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services
You’ll be part of Global Project Accounting & Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will provide project accounting services, implementing and maintaining project structures, maintaining budget and forecasts figures in our reporting system and month-end procedures for our projects to our stakeholders. You’ll work in an international organisation with focus on empowering talent to deliver efficient, standardised, and global services with high customer satisfaction.
You’ll play an important role in:
- staffing the team with the right resources
- setting the direction and motivating the team
- ensuring that the team delivers value for the projects, finance colleagues, and executive management
- implementing and maintaining project structures in SAP (WBS/Networks)
- breaking down budgets to fit into SAP structure
- maintaining budget and forecasts figures in our reporting system.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, or FP&A
- have leadership experience with direct reports
- can communicate clearly in writing, like to communicate in readily understandable language, and you speak and write English at an academic level (Spanish/Korean language is an advantage)
- have a broad understanding of accounting and financial planning and are result-oriented, independent, ambitious, and have a structured and data-driven approach to your work
- possess general knowledge that local GAAP requirement may add complexity
- thrive in an international environment and have the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be part of a Global Team in which you are expected to meet stakeholders around the world for alignment and ensure quality delivery of your teamwork.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.