IT and digital
Senior Application Architect for Data Ecosystem
Imagine a future where you advance the architecture to collect data from the organisation and make it accessible for analysis and modelling
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team of highly skilled data-enthusiasts that utilise a cloud-based platform to ensure state-of-the-art data analytics and reporting. As an application architect, you’ll align roadmaps and architectural artefacts to support the overall architectural vision. You’ll work closely with both architects and engineers to incorporate company-wide architectures and clarify any challenges and obstacles progressing with agreed architectures and designs.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Ørsted Data Ecosystem (ØDE) team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop the ØDE platform. At the same time, we include you in the Architecture & Technology community consisting of 100+ architects working in a very mature level of different architecture, i.e., business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation secures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking technological ownership and responsibility for the ØDE Platform Roadmap in collaboration with other architects and engineers
- being aware of the affected cost consequences of decisions on the ØDE Platform
- engaging in stakeholder management to help identify solutions that can improve the user experience of the platform
- helping cloud data platform engineers solve complex issues and decision making when it comes to the ØDE Platform on a day-to-day basis
- organising the effort to share knowledge to the team and stakeholders
- analysing affected cost consequences of decisions on the ØDE Platform.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong knowledge of and experience with cloud data platform architecture
- are collaborative by nature and naturally share knowledge to all stakeholders
- are innovative and can plan development into the ØDE platform backlog
- have experience with one or a combination of the following (or similar): Data Lake, Kafka, Apache Nifi, Cloud Data warehouse, Kubernetes, and containerization.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Architecture ＆ Technology CC., on (Denmark +45) 99557979 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.