IT and digital
IT Support Specialist
Imagine a future where you provide incident management and first- and second-line on-site IT support in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a Global End User Support team providing on-site IT support for our users across our offices and operational sites regarding our endpoint devices, e.g. laptops, mobile phones, and tablets, PCs with multiple monitors, or meeting room AV equipment.
Welcome to Digital Device Support
You’ll be part of End User Support team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide onsite IT support for all end user equipment, associated software and tools, and standard Microsoft Office applications. The team also provides walk-in support for our users at the desk and at their workplace for both US and international users and prepares IT equipment for new starters.
You’ll play an important role in:
- primarily helping our employees with on-site support for their different hardware and basic software support needs
- solving first and second-level incidents and responding to service requests from our service management systems along with a high focus on asset management
- preparing IT equipment for new employees and setting up new locations across the US
- provide AV Support for meeting room equipment
- secure a high level of user satisfaction by always delivering a positive user experience.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant IT technical degree or equivalent
- have some years of experience working with first- and second-line IT support in a medium to large organization
- be technically minded and used to providing technical support in relation to PC`s and mobile phones and possess knowledge about infrastructure components
- have knowledge and experience supporting and working with MS AD, MS Office 365, Windows 10, VPN, and an incident management system
- have a robust profile, be able to work independently, and prioritize tasks where necessary
- become a key and valued part of the IT support team striving to deliver excellence and continuous improvement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than October 16, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.