Senior LMS Specialist
Imagine a future where you create a great user experience for our colleagues globally through developing our LMS to support our learning philosophy
Join us in this role where you’ll build processes and support documents to assist LMS administrators and users to get the most from our learning platform. You’ll collaborate with IT to develop and maintain our learning management system (LMS) in SuccessFactors, our applications, and our data to ensure we provide a successful user experience.
Welcome to Global Culture & Talent
You’ll be part of Learning & Talent Development within Global Culture & Talent. Together with your colleagues, you’ll continuously improve our LMS, ensuring the inclusion and support with learning activities of everyone in our global organisation. You’ll join a global team of eight learning and development consultants who strive to create the tools the organisation needs to develop and grow their talent, supported by our 70/20/10 learning philosophy. Learning & Talent Development is an ambitious, original, and energising team where curiosity, innovation, ambition, and perseverance are highly valued – and in which we build strong bonds, collaborate, and develop leaders and talents across an international footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with IT to develop and maintain our LMS in SuccessFactors and our integrated applications
- coordinating processes for global learning activities with the lead consultant responsible for Ørsted Academy
- our PeopleART, where you'll collaborate with IT and other HR colleagues to ensure we have HR tools and IT systems that can support and accelerate our colleagues’ development journeys
- partnering with learning content owners, vendors, and IT to troubleshoot technical issues, test, launch, and provide content to ensure the platform provides a successful user experience
- contacting training vendors to align on expectations and requirements for training courses incl. attendance, sign-up, calendar invites for participants and events, and handling administration accordingly
- setting up effective global processes to ensure everyone in our organisation has the tools they need to develop.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant background possibly within HR, project management, and stakeholder management experience
- work in a structured manner and have an eye for detail
- have an agile and global mindset and are IT savvy, e.g., you’re familiar with HTML, not for content development purposes, but so you can adjust the presentation of content on the platforms
- have good virtual working and communication skills and are fluent in English, both written and oral
- are able to plan, prioritise, and work independently
- possess extensive experience with the learning management system in SuccessFactors and the ability to make the most of the functionalities.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 09 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Cristina Fors Holmark, Head of Learning ＆ Talent Development, on (Denmark +45) 99558260 on Tuesdays from 15:00 - 16:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.