IT and digital
Senior Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that QHSE is built into each IT delivery to support business needs
Join IT Product Line (IPL) Custom Applications, where you, together with your colleagues, will create and maintain software solutions related to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE). Our team is on a growth journey and fosters a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects.
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing application support in our application team, driving innovation and continual technical improvement. In addition, together with your colleagues, your joint task will be to support application lifecycle on various QHSE application products. The IPL consists of several product teams spread across multiple countries in Denmark, Malaysia, and Poland.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with corresponding business units through Agile SAFe framework adoption through support and lifecycle software solutions
- working with external vendors for software upgrades, troubleshooting, or detailing requirements
- engaging and communicating with key stakeholders from the business side
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews, as well as planning meetings with global colleagues
- finding solutions to technical challenges.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with (IIS) deployment and SQL queries
- have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and can make technical decisions while taking input from others into account
- have the ability to communicate and articulate business and technical requirements
- have a can-do mindset and think outside of the box to reach the desired outcome
- preferably have experience in development tools, applications, system architecture, Kubernetes, Cloud knowledge, .Net Core
- have a positive mindset, also when things get tricky and challenging.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, Head of Integration & ALM CC, on (+48) 50 482 03 04 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.