IT and digital
Support Consultant - SAP User Admin
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong technology community, helping create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for SAP access, provisioning for our global users.
Welcome to MY SAP
You’ll be part of our SAP User Admin team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for SAP user provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications. Our team has a focus on managing access to the SAP system while ensuring the right level of access to sensitive data within the system. Our success relies on our strong agile leadership culture and mindset, our end-to-end product management framework, and courageous and great product leaders. Also, our team is on a growth journey and foster a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing tasks related to user access, incl. user access provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications
- assisting users with access issues, request submissions, and other issues
- reviewing and maintaining departmental procedures and recommending changes to increase efficiency and security
- collaborating with other IT teams to configure IAM tools and systems
- serving as a key resource in IAM SAP-related projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field
- have substantial experience in SAP user administration, provisioning accounts, troubleshooting access issues, and both adding, changing, deleting accounts
- have experience in SAP IDM software, preferably SAP IDM 8.0, and SAP GRC Access Control
- have good knowledge of Identity Access Management
- are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.