IT and digital
Cloud Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your cloud skills are the key to enabling and digitally transforming our green energy journey on a global scale
Join us in this role where you’ll empower our developers by automating their code deployment with a DevOps mindset and drive Infrastructure as Code harnessing the Cloud. You’ll provide our developers and IT infrastructure teams with capabilities to automate and code deployment and provision of Infrastructure with Cloud native tooling, pushing, and enabling the DevOps mindset.
Welcome to IT Infrastructure and Service Operations CC
You’ll be part of IT Infrastructure and Service Operations CC where you, together with your colleagues, will operate and govern the Cloud Platform for the entire organisation. You’ll interact with a wide array of highly skilled and ambitious development teams and infrastructure specialists harnessing Azure DevOps, containerisation, CI/CD pipelines, and other cutting-edge automation. There are currently five employees in the team and they are located in DK and PL.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining features with CI/CD Azure Pipelines to ensure automated code deployment
- providing governance on agreed coding standards, documentation standards, and repositories
- evaluating existing systems, solutions, and processes and providing ideas for improvement
- prioritising and enforcing security and governance on the entire cloud platform using Azure Policies, Defender, and other tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with Azure development, preferably from automation development using CI/CD pipelines
- have experience with access management with setup of RBAC roles and authorisations in Azure
- have experience with Containerization and Orchestration, where Kubernetes cluster setup experience is a plus
- possess knowledge about Cloud Governance: Azure Policies deployment, automation, and compliance reporting
- have experience with provisioning Azure DevOps and Terraform, with knowledge of GitHub being a plus.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure ＆ SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.