IT and digital
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your solutions and ideas support our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust test automation solutions. You’ll be responsible for analysing and defining test automation scopes and for initiating automation testing from scratch in alignment with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to Competency Centre for Testing
You’ll be part of our Agile Release Train (ART) or Infrastructure Product Line (IPL) in Kuala Lumpur where you, together with your colleagues, will implement efficient test processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and the RTE to ensure common awareness across the ART or IPL projects about the test and automation activities. You’ll join a team of collaborative and innovative colleagues who’ll support you and your developments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high-standard test processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining test automation setups in alignment with the teams and the ART or IPL
- developing yourself and your skills in alignment with your ART or IPL
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong practical experience with creating CI/CD solutions and integration with Azure DevOps, are familiar with Cloud concepts (Azure) and have worked with AKS
- can develop automation test scripts, BDDs, and function libraries in accordance with the automation test framework
- have hands-on experience with developing SQL scripts to test databases and data quality testing
- have hands‐on experience using licensed and open-source test automation tools e.g., Katalon Studio, Selenium, and UFT
- have strong coding experience using either Java, C#, Groovy, or Python
- have load/performance testing for API, backend API and UI test automation experience.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.