IT and digital
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions, and your test automation expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape test automation solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain test automation for strong platforms as part of our digital transformation while helping to support the existing trading platform. You’ll thrive in an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
You’ll be part of TRACE Agile Release Train (ART) where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for assuring high-quality software solutions related to preparing new offshore wind farms projects. You’ll be a part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value and analysing business requirements to prepare automation
- driving test automation activities, designing the test automation framework and developing automated test suites
- contributing to the high quality of an overall solution, incl. exploratory, integration, and performance testing
- preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
- impacting and helping members of the team to build quality into the software development process by practicing TDD.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have great experience in quality engineering area with hands-on UI software engineering experience, specifically testing, frameworks and automation
- have strong e2e web application and API test automation experience
- have proven experience developing comprehensive and effective UI test automation preferable using tools like Playwright/Puppeteer and Cypress
- have experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment systems, preferable with Microsoft ADO and good DB understanding -MS SQL, Mongo is a plus.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation, on (Poland +48) 504802623 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.