TA Consultant for global early careers
Imagine a future where you play a key role in shaping how we hire the best and diverse early career talents
Join us in this role where you’ll set the direction for our early career recruitment processes globally. You’ll lead the development of and drive these key processes. You’ll map our needs and talent acquisition opportunities within global early careers and liaise with stakeholders to attract and recruit the best, diverse set of early career talents. Your close collaboration partners will be our talent acquisition partners and other HR colleagues from Talent Acquisition, Learning & Talent Development, and Legal.
Welcome to Global Talent Acquisition Enablement
You’ll be part of Global Talent Acquisition Enablement where you, together with your colleagues, will provide the wider Global Talent Acquisition team and the business with tools, insights, and upskilling activities that enable successful recruitments. We’re ambitious people, who are passionate about moving our team and our colleagues forward. We work flexibly and collaborate – often in a virtual setting. You’ll have opportunities to continuously learn and develop through access to challenging professional experiences and industry-leading experts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and supporting the full cycle talent acquisition process of key early career recruitment campaigns
- driving the recruitment of graduates into our global graduate programme together with the business and your talent acquisition colleagues, while ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience and high satisfaction among the hiring leaders
- scoping, engaging, and collaborating with stakeholders in the business to develop and mature our overall framework for global early careers recruitment
- ensuring diversity in our early careers recruitment processes and engaging with the wider Global Talent Acquisition team to explore and implement best practices
- creating and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders in the business, and guiding employees and leaders in various early career recruitment procedures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience leading projects and/or processes in a company involving many stakeholders, perhaps in an agile environment or matrix structure
- have an innovative mindset paired with the ability to work in an independently and structured manner, securing compliance with processes and procedure
- have experience with HR or another supporting function, preferably within recruitment
- possess solid engagement and communication skills and understand how you can influence processes and stakeholders across the business
- are fluent in English
- have experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint and are comfortable with collaborating in a virtual setup.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jeppe Loevgreen Olsen, Head of Global TA Enablement, on (Denmark +45) 99558481 between 1-5 August if you’d like to know more about the position. If you have any questions before August, please contact Mina Nambiar, Strategic Talent Acquisition Partner, on +459955209 between 11-15 July.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.