Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Accountant
Imagine a future where you’re part of the Financial Accounting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a broad set of financial accounting and reporting processes concerning the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, reconciliations, statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls. You’ll furthermore play a large role in process optimisation, aided by your significant experience in the field.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely accounting and reporting products within FAC
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing appropriate financial journals, and reconciling your entities’ accounts
- preparing statutory accounts and providing high quality audit documentation
- reporting on a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS)
- delivering on other local reporting requirements, e.g. VAT and National Statistics
- meeting requirements for Joint Venture reporting and other related deliverables
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes – specifically in connection with month-end closing and our reporting systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, controlling, or similar
- have extensive relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company, including thorough knowledge of IFRS
- speak and write English at an academic level, and can communicate clearly in writing, and excel at communicating financial issues in a readily understandable language
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive,
- are results-oriented and set visible and relevant goals for your tasks
- thrive in a changing environment and take independent responsibility, and enjoy working with colleagues across teams and national borders.