Operations and technicians
Operations Local Engagement Analyst
Imagine a future where you define and deliver local value creation to create a positive social impact
Join us in this role where you’ll play a central role in defining Operations global strategy on local engagement opportunities and assess Operations local engagement impact during bids, preparation, and operational sites. You’ll have the opportunity to sharpen your knowledge on how local value creation can drive business value and play a key role in identifying and tracking on Operations local engagement initiatives.
Welcome to Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of Operations Local Engagement where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of our journey to become the world’s leading green energy generator and a globally recognised sustainability leader. You'll be part of a larger team that analyse and assess all Offshore Operations business cases, which includes focusing on revenue, cost, and local engagement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with colleagues and understanding regional local content requirements and frameworks to deliver input on behalf of Operations in bids
- understanding Operations best practice and translating it into local value creation, that help strengthen our role as trusted partner to our local communities
- assessing local value creation impact and providing input to business cases incl. additional cost, gap analysis, and potential risks, according to the project strategy
- updating Operation’s overall local engagement commitment and status reporting overview while ensuring close integration of these commitments throughout the organisation
- acting as assumption coordinator on various bids to assess main drivers in Operation’s business cases.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proven track record for engaging with multiple types of stakeholders, sometimes with diverging interests and inputs, to build momentum for a common goal
- get excited about breaking down complex challenges into distinct and reasonable categories and turn your analysis into clear and actionable recommendations
- work in a well-structured proactive manner, enabling you to quickly adapt project plans and priorities to changing requirements, while continuing to drive results
- hold a master's degree in business, economics, or similar.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anja Zoega Henriksen, Lead Commercial Project Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99555770 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 08:00-09:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.