IT and digital
Student Assistant for Wind Farm Data & Digital products
Imagine a future where you'll be a key member of a team working with wind farm data and digital products, as part of the sustainable energy transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for analysing, quality-checking, and visualising different weather forecasts and weather measurement data, whilst creating value by supporting internal customers in their operational and strategic decision processes. You’ll also be responsible for developing and maintain our large portfolio of software, both commercial and in-house developed. Additionally, you’ll work closely with our IT department for deploying robust environments.
Welcome to Wind Farm
You’ll be part of Data & Digital Products where you, together with your colleagues, will help drive and implement our digitalisation agenda for our offshore wind farms across the world. This effort is a driving force from the early phase of designing the WF in Engineering and is continuously implemented in all our construction projects. With a growing market and more complex projects, digitalisation is at the heart of our strategy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- executing data analyses and results visualisation
- automating internal data quality processes
- reading and loading data to/from our different cloud databases
- developing and maintaining some of our business-critical application that are used for designing and installing our projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a student in the third year of your bachelor’s degree or have started on your master’s degree
- have experience with SQL databases, cloud environments (preferably Microsoft Azure), Python, and PowerBI/tableau
- have a collaborative approach to working, are willing to share learnings, and are ready to seek input and guidance when needed
- are analytical and like to work with data, programming, and visualisation tools.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jean-Thomas Meyer, Head of WF Data & Digital Products, on (Denmark +45) 99556119, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.