IT and digital
Security Compliance Expert for Wind Farms Operations
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of making cyber security operational in our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be the expert and go-to person for security and compliance. You’ll advise on security requirements and regulatory compliance, specifying how these translate to actual implementation. In this position, you’ll play a key role in responding to internal and external stakeholders on Operations compliance maturity across OT/IT. With your practical experience, you’ll know the minimum viable solutions for security controls and compliance requirements.
Welcome to Operations OT and Security Product Line
You’ll be part of Operations Security & Compliance Team where you, together with your colleagues, will work across a range of front-line and support teams to ensure secure and compliant wind farm operations. You’ll work with a competent and committed team and colleagues who are passionate about green offshore wind operations and optimisation. Together you’ll harness insights and innovations from our global portfolio to improve our ability to prioritise and implement the right security solutions for our wind farm operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering our global roadmap for Operations Security & Compliance, where we focus primarily on US, UK, and German operations
- collaborating with our wind farm operations, specialist functions, wind farm projects in development, and other key stakeholders to develop and roll out security and compliance measures and secure our ways of working
- responding to internal and external stakeholders on security and compliance, e.g., through self-assessments and participation in audits and meetings with partners
- assessing architecture, designs, and processes from a compliance and cyber security angle
- translating standards and regulations into practical implementation steps and advising on minimum viable ways to achieve conformity.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess expert knowledge of ISO 27001, 27002, 27005, and 27019 and experience with implementation of ISO27001 and ISO27019, preferably within the energy sector
- have a good knowledge of NCSC, NIS, and CAF, as well as other relevant international standards such as German IT Security Catalogue, ISA/IEC 62443, NIST, and NERC
- have a good knowledge of SCADA (OT) systems, and knowledge or experience with the technical and commercial setup of Wind Power
- have experience working in an agile environment and with an End 2 End product lifecycle management framework and mindset and can act as a trusted collaboration partner for sites/regions, Wind farm project and Global Support functions, so that we keep growing the collaboration with them
- have an excellent ability and proven track record to balance and execute security and compliance implementation with commercial and technical product and process needs, in cooperation with multiple stakeholders in a global setting, preferably in organisation with multiple global locations and suppliers
- are a strong people and team leader, as you’ll be leading a team of subject matter experts with an agile leadership mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joergen Moeller Nielsen, Head of BA and OT, on (Denmark +45) 99559798, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.