Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Marketing Lead
Imagine a future where you bring our exciting, innovative brand to life across the US through driving compelling marketing campaigns
Join us in this exciting role where you’ll drive our U.S. marketing activities to further enhance the company’s US brand position and extend brand awareness into new and targeted segments. As a senior marketing lead, you’ll assist in project managing a range of marketing activities incl. paid media campaigns, content development across multiple mediums such as print, web, and slides, and brand activation at events.
Welcome to Corporate Affairs
You’ll be an integral part of our passionate, creative, and collaborative Branding, Marketing and Sustainability team, who’ll support you along the way. Together with your colleagues, will establish our brand in North America as a market leader and thought partner to policy makers and drive targeted marketing campaigns to meet project needs and leverage global initiatives to reach key U.S. audiences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the development and project management of specific marketing campaigns and initiatives to support business needs and strategies, specifically the onshore business
- developing compelling messages and engaging professional marketing materials in line with business objectives and the needs of the target audience. i.e., leaflets, presentations, product documents
- identifying needs for onshore related web content, gathering content from project teams, and maintaining existing content with corporate web specialists
- generating marketing ideas, content, and campaigns that drive our profile to target audiences on the web, paid media, and in offline media
- project managing various tasks and campaigns to meet deadlines and required quality and reporting on the return-on-investment results from all marketing activity.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven marketing experience and excellent knowledge of key marketing fundamentals
- have strong leadership and communication skills and can manage multiple projects at any one time and keep stakeholders updated with the progress
- have experience with campaign development and project management
- are highly motivated and team-oriented with a passion to deliver results.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-08-14. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Vanelli, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on (Canada +1) 8572916595 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.