IT and digital
Regional Information Security Officer - North America
Imagine a future where you’ll play a vital part in securing a green and resilient infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our international security team. You’ll be an important player in driving the strategic implementation in North America, enabling the global security services, and being a sound and trusted liaison for various stakeholders.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Business Security Excellence, an ambitious team with a persevering, but caring work spirit. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll manage the domain and the accountabilities of global information security for stakeholders at various levels and units across Central Europe, internally and externally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- reporting to a variety of stakeholders within the region
- implementing and maintaining our security strategy within the region
- driving the information security management disciplines within the region
- focusing on the relevant security requirements for the region.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a deep understanding of risk management and security control frameworks
- preferably have experience working in an OT environment; this is advantageous but not essential
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- understand the vast number of security management disciplines for information and operational technologies
- know how to analyse and manage a situation efficiently and effectively
- have completed a university degree or equivalent.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than August 21, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll visit our offices/sites and relevant stakeholders across our locations in North America on a regular basis.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.