Engineering and construction
Senior PRI Specialist
Imagine a future where you actively take part in building the hydrogen and Power-to-X business in Europe's fastest growing green energy producer
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and implement the planning, risk and integration management framework for our hydrogen and Power-to-X projects, enabling project managers to successfully deliver their projects.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a diverse and inclusive multinational team of specialists who support our large projects with planning, risk, and integration management expertise. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll define and lead the project management support in our growing Hydrogen and Power-to-X business, backed by a strong global competence center. Working and thriving in a matrix organisation as ours means strong collaborative skills are highly valued, as you will be an important player in supporting the decision-making within your assigned project with your insights and analysis.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining the project scope baseline and implementing a change control process
- preparing reports and analyses to support project managers with trustworthy data for their decision-making
- developing and implementing a planning, risk, and integration management framework for the hydrogen and power-to-X projects, founded on best-practice, tools, and processes
- building and maintaining up-to-date integrated project schedules and HR plans
- implementing and driving risk management, including the identification and quantification of risks, and the definition and monitoring of mitigation actions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- deliver through your own activities and by collaborating with consultants and partners
- have relevant working experience within project management support in large-scale EPC projects, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI and Project Management Professional (PMP)
- have a master's or bachelor's degree in IT, finance, engineering, or an equivalent qualification
- have experience with enterprise project management systems - we are using Oracle Primavera P6 and ARM
- have a proactive, structured, and value-driven approach to your work, and can deliver high-quality solutions to support specific project needs.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katja Topp Loendorf, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99555290 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.