Finance and controlling
Student Assistant for Financial Markets Risk
Imagine a future where you’ll influence Ørsted’s financial risk management decisions, contribute with your knowledge and expertise, and handle tasks on your own
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of one of Denmark’s most advanced corporate risk management functions.
Welcome to Risk Management & Market Analytics
You’ll be part of Financial Markets Risk where you, together with your colleagues, will take part in monthly financial reporting to the business, develop and optimise risk management methods, models and processes, and analyse and report on the company’s risk picture and financial markets data.
You’ll play an important role in:
- running and developing the reporting to Danmarks Nationalbank
- monthly financial reporting to the business
- daily risk management activities, ensuring high-quality data
- developing and optimising risk management methods, models, and processes
- analysing and reporting on the company’s risk picture and financial markets data
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying in your third year of your bachelor’s degree or starting your master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics or similar
- have an analytical mindset, excellent IT skills, and experience with Excel/VBA, SQL, SAS and PowerPoint
- are interested in economics, financial accounting and risk management
- are able to handle several tasks at once and thrive in a changing environment
- are a fast learner and good at communicating complex matters in a simple way, both verbally and in writing in English and Danish.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Storm, Lead Risk Analyst, on (Denmark +45) 99557281 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.