Finance and controlling
Operations Professional or Specialist for AP UK (maternity cover)
Imagine a future where you’re part of a high performing team responsible for handling of invoices and travel expenses across the entire company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deliveries from the Accounts Payable team, making sure that they meet the agreed service levels. You’ll have a large interface with group functions, suppliers, and employees all over the world, so it’s important that you’re able to communicate positively and constructively as well as being service-minded and flexible.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of our Accounts Payable team where you, together with your +20 colleagues, will handle invoices, expenses, and business support for UK suppliers and employees in the procure-to-pay process. We do also have a Financial Services team in Denmark and Malaysia and there will be close cooperation with these teams on daily operations as well as in the initial training.
You’ll play an important role in:
- processing and releasing invoices for payment
- supporting vendors and employees via phone, email, and ticketing tool
- handling receipt of invoices
- ensuring timely clearing of received documents in SAP.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess a proactive and systematic approach to you work tasks
- have experience in Accounts Payable and PTP area
- have good communication skills and speak and write English at B2 level
- have worked with SAP and have knowledge about international VAT rules
- have a relevant educational background and have completed a bachelor’s degree
- have experience with AP process and vendor invoices.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on +48690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 18 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.