Senior Commercial Manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for developing and negotiating high-value and high-complex wind turbine supplier service agreements
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of high-value and highly complex wind turbine service agreements, including providing support to company bid cases, securing commercially efficient contracts, leading and challenging key stakeholder deliverables, and aligning with internal and external stakeholders. In other words, you’ll play a vital role in turning competitive bids into sound operating assets.
Welcome to Offshore Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of a global diverse team of app. 8-10 experienced colleagues with various backgrounds dealing with negotiation and contract management. Both in collaboration with your team and individually you’ll be work with our internal and external stakeholders on a global scale. Our team virtues a working environment built on openness, trust, collaboration, and equality where we share our learnings and support each other to drive continuous improvement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing input to bid cases such as operational strategy, technical requirements, prices, etc. while actively gathering and using service supplier market intelligence and experience to support the operation
- driving your own portfolio of service agreement sourcing projects
- securing and implementing best practice and procurement excellence
- ensuring collaboration and alignment with key internal and external stakeholders and driving the relations management toward the service suppliers
- developing and improving new service concepts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- take ownership, have a result-oriented approach, and work in a structured manner, enabling you to work both individually and in teams
- can demonstrate experience with managing complex sourcing projects including negotiation and project management
- preferably, also have experience with service and warranty agreements for major assets as well as insight into offshore wind power and operations
- have a master’s degree or similar in business administration economics, law or engineering supplemented by a business degree or business experience
- have an outgoing personality and strong communication, networking and influencing skills and speak and write English fluently
- have a strong commercial mindset; challenge status quo and focus on the bottom-line impact.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sofie Krogh Breusch, Head of SWA Negotiation & Management, on (Denmark +45) 99555953 on Wednesday and Thursday from 08.00 – 11.00 (CET) if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.