IT and digital
Frontend Developer with Angular
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions, and your test automation expertise is key to drive the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape the development of solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain applications for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing platform. You’ll thrive in an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be a part of our IT HUB where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the development of custom applications that support wind farm operations through their entire life cycle. This is part of our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Europe and in Malaysia. Our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and support flexible working hours, as well as great opportunities for growing your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- performing test automation activities, incl. design and test automation framework development
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- building and expanding cloud-based user interface
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are familiar with SOLID and SOA
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- are familiar with or are willing to learn a test automation framework like Cypress or Playwright and contribute to both feature development and test automation
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications, on (Poland +48) 451060084, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.