IT and digital
Product Owner for Service Portal team
Imagine a future where you design and implement a user-friendly Service Portal supporting the business on admin tasks via e.g. ticketing system, chatbots etc.
Join us in this role where you’ll assume the role as PO for the Service Portal team. Together with the team and key stakeholders, you’ll challenge and rethink eligible operational HR and financial processes into an efficient and user-friendly setup for service requesters and -providers. We’ll implement forms, automated workflows, and self-service. We aim to improve quality and first-time right on questions and queries. The Service Portal shall be original, intuitive, fit the user journey, and be the preferred supporting tool.
Welcome to Global People Services (GPS)
You’ll be part of GPS Maturation & PMO where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on reaching our efficiency target by running all processes standardized and automated to support Ørsted’s competitiveness and growth. As PO you’ll set direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, remove impediments, and provide subject matter expertise. You’ll do this through communication and collaboration with the team, business, and IT. We strive to become a truly global organization and deliver agreed quality with happy and motivated employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting the direction for an exciting service portal journey implementing new digital tools in close collaboration with key stakeholders and a skilled team
- drive change management, tell the story, and help the business see the benefits of a service portal, to increase the areas included in it
- owning, facilitating, and refining the backlog with the team, and ensuring progress towards the team’s goals and realizing benefits and continuous improvements
- combining functional project/agile capabilities and understanding of business needs with technical capabilities, thereby ensuring a good collaboration across a variety of stakeholders
- performing effective leadership by motivating the team and ensuring original, high-quality deliveries.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience as a product owner or other agile roles and a track record of successfully delivering critical projects
- are a bright and creative thinker who can challenge status quo and bring new ideas forward
- have experience working with complex cross functional projects/products, preferably within the HR/finance area or within IT systems e.g. ServiceNow, chatbots, etc.
- are focused on development and have a proven record of working with business development, optimizing user experience, self-service, and standardizing support towards the business
- have strong interpersonal skills, are detail-oriented and able to lead a team together with also managing a broad variety of stakeholders across the business and IT
- have a problem-solving mindset, a structured way of working and perseverant profile, meaning that you push through, take ownership and work through resistance to get things done.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Justine Holm Hvidtsted, Head of GPS Maturation & PMO, on (Denmark +45) 99554174 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.