IT and digital
Senior SAP IDM Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll provide support and take part in creating further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for configuring, developing, and supporting SAP IDM for our back-end and SAP applications. You’ll have a chance to work with various SAP domain experts together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
Welcome to IPL ERP
You’ll be part of SAP Auth & IAM where you, together with your colleagues, will be supporting the organisation globally. You’ll have the opportunity to improve your technical capabilities within SAP GRC, SAFe Agile, etc. You’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will unleash your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing deep technical SAP IDM design and architecture, supporting the complex global SAP environments and business requirements
- resolving tickets in the SAP IDM area while ensuring that they meet established critical service levels and key performance indicators
- solving any connectivity or indexing issues in collaboration with our database team and developing new Java, HTML, and SQL scripts or debugging existing ones
- solving issues related to the IDM BO reporting queries
- creating model office presentations, including any new requirements for the architects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have great experience with SAP Identity Management and are familiar with access management processes
- have experience with the configuration of integration scenarios with GRC
- possess knowledge of Java, HTML, and SQL scripts
- possess in-depth knowledge of IDM database schema and SAP IDM 7.2/8.0
- are familiar with both incident management, problem management, and change management processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01-04-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contat talentacquisitionPL@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.