Imagine a future where you play a central role in supporting our global project teams by providing high-level administrative assistance
Join us in this role where you’ll be a focal point for a group of project managers and co-workers, working together to achieve the goal of our wind projects, contributing to our ambition to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. As the project coordinator for administrative tools and processes, you’ll play an important role in fostering a great working environment for the team.
Welcome to Project & Site Support APAC Portfolio
You’ll be part of Project & Site Support APAC Portfolio where you, together with your colleagues, will work across different time zones with development projects and their many stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for updating and managing important project documents
- preparing presentations and reports for internal and external use
- coordinating and planning internal meetings and events
- applying existing IT tools and processes actively for your project and helping to develop them in the Project & Site department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with projects in a matrix organisation
- thrive playing a central and supporting role which adds value to your own and your colleagues’ deliverables
- have a proactive and positive work style which is reflected both in your collaboration with colleagues and when working independently
- possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to build great relationships with our key stakeholders
- speak and write English, Taiwanese, and Mandarin fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30.01.2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.