Finance and controlling
People Operations & Payroll Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a friendly and motivated team responsible for the hire-to-retire process across Continental Europe and the UK
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting people processes and the payroll for our Polish employees.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of GPS, Continental Europe & UK where you, together with your colleagues, will be preparing and maintaining HR information and payroll inputs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and maintaining HR documentation according to Polish regulations
- ensuring the proper payroll process in cooperation with external payroll providers
- administering employee benefits (pension plan, insurance broker, medical plan, etc.)
- acting as the first point of contact for employees and leaders in Poland
- administering Health & Safety matters related to HR (medical check-ups, training, etc.).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good knowledge of Polish labour regulations, basic payroll rules, employer obligations and rights, and GDPR rules
- have good written and verbal communication skills that enable you to communicate professionally with stakeholders across and outside of the company (English skills – C1)
- have perfect time management and analytical skills and a structured way of working
- are flexible, approachable, and change-oriented
- have a global mindset and are sensitive to cultural differences.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of GPS for Continental Europe & UK, on +447795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.