Sales and energy trading
(Senior) Revenue & Compliance Specialist (m/f/d) for offshore wind farms
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, optimising our revenue by setting up Ancillary Services for our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll identify future revenue streams, such as Ancillary Services, and be responsible for setting up these services provided by our offshore wind farms. You´ll have the opportunity to work with Commercial & Asset managers, technical teams, and external Transmission System operators (TSO).
Welcome to CE Commercial
You’ll be part of our CE Revenue management team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide management services to our CE portfolio which includes identifying current and future revenue opportunities and managing subsidy support schemes. Stakeholder management will be an important part of the role and will include liaison with the commercial managers of asset projects, the markets team, and external stakeholders such as TenneT and Energinet. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with new project and business development teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising revenue streams of our operating wind farms and providing input to business cases for new wind farms
- identifying and quantifying Ancillary Services opportunities by developing quantitative models to forecast revenue streams
- developing participation strategies and providing recommendations to asset project teams
- leading setup activities to enable our offshore wind farms across Continental Europe to deliver Ancillary Services
- coordinating and developing settlement processes and data flows, being an interface to the TSO, market teams, and aggregator companies
- assisting in regulatory initiatives
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a technical or commercial degree (or similar) as well as work experience, preferably from the power sector
- have solid commercial acumen and are bright, curious, and perseverant
- are comfortable working in a matrix organisation while having multiple stakeholders to liaise with, and are strong on communication and stakeholder management
- thrive working in an international environment, and are able to work independently
- speak and write English fluently
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be meeting colleagues as well as relevant stakeholders in other Ørsted locations in Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.