Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you handle the sourcing of all Contingent Workforce in the APAC region, establishing positive relationships with our suppliers
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for execution on the global Contingent Workforce strategy. You’ll handle the sourcing of all Contingent Workforce in the region, entering into partnerships and framework agreements, managing the local Contingent Workforce contracts, and establishing relations to suppliers. You’ll gain understanding of regulatory issues in the markets and communicate them to internal stakeholders.
Welcome to Contract Management and Consultancy
You’ll be part of Contract Mgmt. & Consultancy Services APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will have full responsibility for the commercial management of contracts and implementations, as well as Contract Lifecycle Management within the Services Procurement scope. The Services Procurement scope includes the large portfolio of IT contracts, the full Contingent Workforce scope in Ørsted, Facility Services, P&D and Training. We are dedicated to delivering high value to our stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking commercial responsibility for the management and value-optimisation of the Contingent Workforce portfolio in APAC
- handling commercial and contractual issues arising from contracts, incl. issues related to e.g., Supplier Performance, Consultant performance, and service delivery
- advising Procurement colleagues and Stakeholders in the organisation on commercial market issues and contractual terms
- extending and developing our Operating Model for Contract Management and the execution of our Contingent Workforce strategy for APAC
- developing and executing on Supplier Action Plans with managers and business stakeholders to support the realisation of enterprise objectives and develop supplier relationships.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commercial Law, or Engineering
- are familiar with Contingent Workforce categories
- have experience with the commercial or legal management of contracts, preferably contingent workforce contracts
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders, internally as well as externally
- are familiar with negotiating with suppliers and taking responsibility for planning and executing the negotiation process
- speak and write English fluently; having third language is an advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.